Cruise the Central American Coast via Computer
Take a virtual tour of about 80% of the locations covered in
our Guide Books for Central America.
You'll get a great idea of some of the things to see and do while sailing the Pacific.
This slide show will help take some of the mystery out of this remote part of the world.
Perhaps you have some good ones to share? Contact us
and tell us what you'd like to share. We do have a list of places I'd like to
fill in because our photos didn't make the cut:
- Mexico: Tapachula (downtown plaza or old buildings)
- El Salvador: San Salvador (downtown)
- Costa Rica: Playas del Coco (town and bay)
- Costa Rica: San Jose (downtown)
- Costa Rica: Cloud forest
- Costa Rica: Bahia Samara
- Costa Rica: Isla del Muertos
- Panama: Ensenada Rosario
- Panama: Isla Medido
- Panama: Isla Cebaco
- Panama: Ensenada Naranjo
- Panama: Puerto Mutis
- Panama: Various from Las Perlas
- Panama: Isla Otoque (and nearby cove anchorage)